- GME Office
- Training Resources
- Educational Activities
We are very pleased that you are considering The University at Buffalo for the next stage of your professional training. Our goal is to provide residents and fellows with the knowledge and clinical experience they need to become highly skilled physicians and leaders within the healthcare community.
The University at Buffalo is internationally recognized as a leader in education, research, and patient care, with a long history of excellence in medical education beginning in 1845. We have achieved this recognition by blending academic excellence, exceptional bedside clinical teaching, and thoughtful innovations designed to meet the changing needs of future clinical practitioners.
Our Residency and Fellowship Programs offer physicians in training outstanding opportunities to learn from clinicians who are among the best in their fields.
This webpage is designed to direct you to the individual programs of your interest.
Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Acknowledgement Statement
- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Eligibility and Selection Policy
- Employment Procedure Policy
- National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- NYSED Approved Schools (12-week rule)
- Policies Referenced in Contracts
- Resident Contract (UDRS)
- Resident Contract (UMRS)
- Summary of Financial Support
- U.B. Residency Application Form