Immigration and Visa

J-1 Student Interns

Tell us what you think

Background Information on J-1 Interns

Forms for Inviting J-1 Interns

Forms for UB J-1 Student Interns and Internship Supervisors

Extension of Stay

J-2 Dependents' Work Authorization

For further information regarding the J-1 Intern category, contact the office of International Student and Scholar Services, 210 Talbert Hall, Phone: 645-2258.

Please read the important disclaimer.

Back to Top


Do you plan to travel abroad during summer break?

"Travel Advisory for International Students"