Immigration and Visa

J-1 Students

Tell us what you think

Background Information on J-1 Students

Forms for UB J-1 Students

Extension of Stay

Academic Training

J-2 Dependents' Work Authorization

For further information regarding the J-1 Student category, contact the office of International Student and Scholar Services, 210 Talbert Hall, Phone: 645-2258.

Please read the important disclaimer.

Back to Top


Do you plan to travel outside the U.S. this summer?

Travel Advisory for International  Students