Getting started with the Central Campus Web Hosting Server. These pages guide new users through the basics of working with Unix, registering as an Information Provider, web site creation and working with groups. For more advanced help refer to the Advanced Web Tools section.
- Campus Web Hosting Server Overview - The the Central Campus Server, the Web Service Team, and what a Web Developer does.
- Preliminaries - What to do before becoming a Web Developer.
- Contribution Process - guide to planning, creating and testing your web site.
- Working in Groups - How multiple people can work on the same Campus Web Hosting Server area using Unix groups.
- Design and Content Guidelines - Please follow these guidelines from the Central Campus Web Hosting Service Implementation Group.
- Promoting Your Web Site - information on getting traffic to your site.
- Best Practice Guide - best practices to ensure the security and stability of your web site and the web server.