Editor: Joshua Saul Beckman
Address: 630 Wickenden Street
Providence, RI 02903
Sub. Cost: $5 per issue
Current Issue Info: #13 Fall 1996
"From the typewriter to the complex machine that is the United States Postal Service," Object Lesson #13 features writing that explores the dynamic system: POETRY MACHINES.
- Harry Brody via the typed manuscript
- Mark Pawlak via diskette
- Simon Perchik in longhand
- Carl Sesar via stamped sheets
- Loss Pequeño Glazier via diskette
- Ray Johnson via UPS
- and Bob Brown on the letterpress
Object Lesson #13 also includes "Cars of the Stars"--vehicular reports from Charles Bernstein, Thom Gunn, Ron Padgett, Nathaniel Tarn, and others.