| Small Presses
Biblioteca: A Project Extending Electronic Publishing
Biblioteca testifies to the growing importance of electronic media in the composition and distribution of contemporary writing. It consists of chapbook-length texts published through the Electronic Poetry Center (Buffalo), in
cluding those already published in conjuction with Rif/t as well as hypermedia works and archival republications of significant typographic works.
Consult Biblioteca holdings arranged chronologically below or the complete EPC listing of authors.
List of Extensions:
- Adonai by Lydia
Gil, translated into English by Jorge Guitart and Susan Carhart.
- Lessons in Ecstatic Biology by
- Two Versions, collaborative poems by Richard
Kostelanetz and Kenneth Sherwood.
- The Lost Country, a chapbook long-poem by
- An assemblage of Riffs considering the possibilities
of electronic poetry by Kenneth
- Perpendicular and Parallel Theses For Reading Alongside Riffs 1-10 by Benjamin
- Morphbabarchant & The "Noit Air" Av Variation, a group of poems by Jorge
- The Invaders by Robert
- It's The Fault Of The Tlaxcaltecas, by Elena Garro and translated by Patricia
- Message to Rif/t by Robert
- for rif/t: CUTS by Matthew
- Madame Bovary, The National Inquirer, Capital, And The Hardy Boys,
Published, For The First Time Together In A Single Volume by
Village by Purkinge.
- High ASCII by Frank
- ...Words cannot be wholly transparent by Katie
- A Dialogue on translation between the editors, with the assistance of Walter Benjamin (Including an Open Series
of questions on translation for
- "XXX" by Dubravka Djuric.
- Poems from the Xul group of Argentina, and
commentary by Ernesto Livon Grosman.
- Avant-Garde Chinese Poetry 1982-1992: 6 Poets, translated byWang Ping with comments by the translator and
- Thread of the Voice by Cecilia Vicuña (transcript of a talk}.
- _e_ by Jacques Roubaud, translated by Katheryn
McDonald with comments by the translator.
- Versions of Baudelaire by Robert Anbian and
- Reriffs: Three Poems by Eric Satie and Martin
- Two sections from Ipocalisse by Nanni
Balestrini, translated by Carla Billiteri and Martin Spinelli with comments
- Transpoesis Riffs by Kenneth Sherwood.
- from Splintered by Peter Ganick.
- Electronic Projection Poetries by Loss Pequeño Glazier.
- Infinit(iv)e by Juliana Spahr, Lori Lubeski, and Jen Hofer.
- rain rain, rain by Mike Higgins.
- from Days by Hank Lazer.
- Loose Antennae by Sheila E. Murphy.
- "Untilted" and "Georgia O'Keefe Talks with Karl Marx Over Cappuchino
at a Point Equidistant from Sante Fe and Manchester (New Hampshire)"
by Tenney Nathanson.
- Plain/Text by David Dowker
- Hard [HRt] Return by Kenneth Sherwood.